External Recruitment Consultant
Are you working in recruitment and looking for a change? Are you a Resourcer looking to take your next step up? Or is recruitment something you want to get into? We are looking for a driven sales focused professional who loves the buzz that comes with identifying and winning new business. Someone who loves to manage their own portfolio, whilst being part of a team that works in a uniquely ethical environment. You do not need to have a background in recruitment but you do need to have business development experience. If you are a tenacious and passionate sales professional then this may well be an opportunity for you. Training will be given to the right person.
Unitemps is the University of Salford's recruitment consultancy placing students and graduates into temporary and part time roles both on campus and with clients across Greater Manchester.
360 recruitment role to support the Branch Manager in developing and expanding the Unitemps recruitment service with businesses in the Greater Manchester area, achieving targets and contributing to growing the external business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a business development background who wants to develop his or her career within a Higher Education setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
New Business Development
- A warm desk, contacting local businesses via telephone and email within Greater Manchester to sell the Unitemps service and gain suitable job roles and long lasting relationships
Provide research for the Branch Manager to be used in targeting UK clients on individual assignments and preferred supplier relationships.
- Undertake competitor, customer and pricing analysis to identify and exploit new potential markets and benchmark Unitemps' offerings to competitors.
- Deliver an excellent level of service to the new and existing accounts of Unitemps
- Assist the clients to identify their leadership/professional recruitment needs and develop a bespoke search/recruitment strategy for each assignment.
- Deliver outstanding levels of communication and management of expectations throughout the process to ensure the client is fully aware of developments and delighted with service provided.
- Attending client meetings with senior clients to gain a thorough briefing for the assignment and developing a search/recruitment strategy with the client
- Conducting detailed interviews face to face to determine the suitability of the individual for the post
- Guiding the candidate through interview and appointment process
This list is not exhaustive and will be reviewed periodically when adjustments may be made.