Strategic Sourcing Specialist FM & Professional Services
We are looking for an experienced Indirect Sourcing and Procurement Specialist to join the team and further develop the category strategy across FM and Professional Services.
The successful applicant will have complete autonomy over these categories, liaising with a range of Suppliers and Stakeholders to help the procurement function on their way to being best–in–class. As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist for Facilities Management and Professional Services you will be expected to build and develop long–lasting relationships with your Stakeholders and create and implement your own strategies. You will ideally have MCIPS accreditation, or be working towards MCIPS and you will have extensive OJEU tendering expertise.
Your profile and background
- You'll have experience managing the end–to–end procurement of FM (Hard & Soft), Professional Services and HR
- You'll have knowledge and experience of EU Public Procurement Directives and the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- You'll have a practical working knowledge of public sector tendering and contracting procedures including Framework Agreements.
- You'll have a commitment to Continuing Professional Development and Procurement Best Practice.
- You'll be someone who's well positioned and willing to assist more junior colleagues and colleagues outside the department in all aspects of procurement including contract specifications, sourcing options, tendering processes and pricing strategies.
The organisation is in a very exciting place with some big projects on the horizon. If you'd like to become part of a growing procurement team where there'll be plenty of career development opportunities available to you in the years to come please get in touch today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.