Recruitment Resourcing Partner – In–house
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, household name financial services group, in–house, as an IT focused recruitment resourcing partner.
We are looking for an experienced IT resourcer/ recruiter from either an Agency or Internal Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition background. The role is responsible for all Head Office recruitment, including Accounts and Finance, Legal, Marketing and Analytics, but the largest area of growth is in the Technology space so we do require candidates to be able to demostrate proven success in IT recruitment.
This is a busy and varied role responsible for Business Partnering with hiring managers, qualifying requirements, and managing the vacancy end–to–end.
The company offer a warm, friendly and welcoming environment, and as well as having an established team for support, you will be working closely with trusted external recruitment suppliers.
Please note this is a 1 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for an experienced Resourcing Partner to come and source great talent across Head Office vacancies including IT, Risk, Procurement, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Legal, Financial Crime and for a 1 year FTC.
You will be responsible for recruiting mid to senior level professionals and be passionate about providing stakeholders, candidates and 3rd party agencies with a positive experience of the company. You will love recruitment, be focussed on a positive candidate journey and enjoy finding recruitment solutions to challenging hires.
What you'll do:
- Manage end to end recruitment process through to offer stage
- Excellent candidate management skills and role qualifying experience
- Manage up to 20+ roles primarily across IT and other Head Office functions
- Work closely with 3rd party agencies
- Arranging qualification calls directly with Hiring Manager
- Work closely with Hiring Manager's and managing expectations
- Track candidates via an ATS, post job adverts and utilise direct job boards – generalist and specialist IT
- Produce monthly reports for HR and IT
- Provide a positive candidate experience
- Supply Market and industry intelligence
- Manage contractor renewals across 40+ contractors
- Provide regular updates to IT Leadership Team and CTO
- Work closely with HR Business Partner's to update job profiles
- Prepare Interview scripts and arrange interviews
- Strong experience recruiting across IT and
- Excellent understanding of IT Market and Trends
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Significant resourcing experience
- Ability to multi–task and work against tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and hiring managers
Please send your CV or contact Alex Williams at Gerrard White Consulting for more details.