IT Recruitment Consultant
Are you a talented IT recruiter with ambition, drive and an eye for opportunity?
Due to the continuing growth and success of our business we are looking to add to our experienced IT recruitment team and have an opportunity for a passionate IT Recruitment Consultant to join our Ipswich office. The successful applicant will be joining an established, fun and friendly team, have access to a range of outstanding opportunities and will benefit from repeat business and referrals on a weekly basis.
We require an ambitious, driven individual who possesses excellent communication skills combined with a resilient and competitive nature. Suitable applicants will be detail conscious, good at handling multiple priorities and tenacious with a real interest in developing business.
Ideally you will have:
• Proven recruitment experience with a demonstrable track record of success within a reputable recruitment business
• Experience as an end to end IT recruiter with a proven track record of recruitment solutions delivery to a variety of clients within IT
• The ability (and motivation) to win business from competitors
• Commercial business focus
• Experience of developing strong networks and contacts ideally within the IT sector
• Emotional intelligence and the ability to influence key decision makers
• A hunger to succeed
• Team oriented
As a specialist recruitment company. The key to our success has been the ability to attract and retain highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals. We have a strong track record and work with a wide range of businesses from small start–up companies to major blue chip organisations and public sector organisations across the region. At Pure we are passionate about developing genuine long term relationships with clients based on providing a high quality of service with a personalised and honest approach. We are committed to providing an environment of encouragement, high standards, autonomy and flexibility to enable you to maximize your potential. We offer an excellent range of benefits, sensible office hours and ongoing personal development, training and reviews.
If you would like to be a part of our Pure IT team then please do get in touch.