Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor, to join our client who are a successful Manufacturer, on an initial 3 months contract, based in Cardiff.
Your new role Manage a high number of vacancies (operations) at any one time and provide a full 360 recruitment process. Supporting line managers and section leaders through the recruitment cycle by coaching. Strong communications, increasing the visibility of the HR department and reducing unnecessary administration. Establish excellent relationships with operational teams in the region to enable a seamless service to the business area. Promoting our brand internally and externally. Advising hiring managers to ensure there is a seamless candidate journey and consistent, compliant and cost–effective recruitment process. Ensure correct job requisition procedure is followed and recruitment process is adhered to at all times.
.What you'll need to succeed
- A talented recruiter with a drive to deliver results.
- Experience of recruiting in a high–volume fast–paced manufacturing environment.
- Innovative in your approach to sourcing hard–to–find talent.
- Able to work under pressure and managing your own time and workload.
- Able to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders alike.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, to manage the emotions as well as the expectations of demanding stakeholders.
- Able to report on resourcing metrics in a way that will be appreciated by the business.
- This is a volume recruitment role – being on the phone and constantly sourcing candidates will be a main focus.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Hourly Rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.