Contracts Recruitment Consultant
Up to GBP35k basic salary plus uncapped commission, excellent training and progression, fast–paced and enjoyable working environment, central St Albans location, 22 days holiday (rising to 28 with time served), duvet day options, life assurance, income protection, pension and private health. Yearly incentive trip if the company achieves its target!
Due to fantastic growth plans, our client are recruiting for a Contracts Recruitment Consultant to join a successful, independent, specialist recruitment agency based in St Albans. You will be based within their newly renovated and open plan offices, where people feel motivated to hit targets as well as enjoying a great work/life balance!
The role will see you initially servicing existing clients and as time progresses, you will be allocated a functional niche area and develop new contract opportunities across their existing client portfolio, along with bringing in new clients onboard.
You will benefit from a market leading training and induction course and be given all the tools needed to understand the market and perform at your best, and a key part of the role will be to network and build relationships with the candidate pool, understand the market, who is available and where the contract need is – at which point you will also develop new business opportunities. You will also benefit from any inbound enquiries for Contract Product Managers and leads from the Perm team.
Suitable candidates could move into management and opportunities to develop new markets are excellent.
What the client are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive, driven and goal orientated personality
- At least 1 year's successful experience within a contract recruitment or similar fast–paced environment
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to change priorities regularly
- Highly organised
- Happy to cross–train contract recruiters from other sectors, or those working in a delivery function who want to develop their own client portfolio
What's in it for you?
- Up to GBP35k basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Excellent training and progression
- Fast–paced and enjoyable working environment
- Central St Albans location
- 22 days holiday (rising to 28 with time served)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Pension and private health
- Yearly incentive trip if the company achieves its target!
- Numerous awards and incentives, including team days out and overseas trips – consultants have previously won iPads, cash prizes, lunch at Michelin restaurants and overseas trips
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.