An exciting opportunity to join a company that provide staffing solutions within the Healthcare sector. In this exciting role, you'll be managing a combination of different secure services to fill their staffing needs as well as developing new business nationwide.
GBP18,000 –GBP22,000 a year.
Full time, Permanent Contract.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Building and maintaining a temporary staffing desk
- Working with current client companies, developing an understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Actively participate in new business generation as well as building a client profile to seek new organisations for possible future recruitment needs.
- Seeking candidates through advertising in a wide range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Interviewing and selecting of ideal candidates and assisting in the process of screening new candidates.
- Matching them to temporary positions with client companies.
- Seeking availability from staff using this to place them on shift within our secure units.
- Carry out regular supervisions and appraisals for active staff.
- The role of a recruitment consultant is very sales orientated, although it also involves helping individuals and organisations.
- Participate in an on call service on a rota basis, taking the on call phone approximately 1 in 7 weekends at home, you will be provided with sufficient resources. You may be asked to cover on call services within the week from time to time.
- recruitment agency: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)