Bristol City centre – Permanent Salary negotiable
UTM is a fast–growing business based in Bristol with a proven track record in the marine energy industry supplying contract personnel solutions to global clients. We are technical specialists within the Hydrographic, ROV and offshore energy markets, we have operated in this market for 30 years and are respected by contractors and clients alike
We are growing rapidly, and an excellent opportunity exists for an inspiring, growth orientated, and success driven individual to join our sales team, working directly with the Operations Director who will train and support your integration into this industry. The successful candidate will already be employed as a high achieving professional in a sales orientated business environment. With UTM you have the opportunity to realise your ambitions, we are looking to expand internationally and we need great people to help us achieve this. Experience within our industry is not essential, we are interested in the individual and how they will develop with our business. If you do have relevant industry experience, all the better.
UTM offers unlimited potential, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to succeed professionally in a dynamic global business. If you are a highly motivated, ambitious, experienced professional who is driven to succeed in their professional life we want to hear from you.
Job Summary: As Recruitment Consultant you'll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients and consultants to ensure we provide the highest quality service offering in the market.
The Successful Applicant will:
• Manage a portfolio of accounts – build strong relationships and exceed client expectations to ensure client satisfaction.
• Candidate attraction, engagement and retention through superior service levels • Increasing sales through proactive account management.
• Attend client and candidate meetings in the UK and globally as required.
• Managing candidate's performance and troubleshooting any issues to ensure that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
• Delivering against service level agreements.
• Working towards key performance targets.
The Rewards and Benefits:
- Expected salary starting from GBP30,000 p.a. to GBP50,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme
- International travel visiting clients, exhibitions, team building days
- Rapid career progression opportunity
- Modern office in central Bristol, BS1
- Annual gym membership
- Private medical cover