Recruitment Consultant – Trainee HGV Driving
If you have a proven sales track record and want to change direction ??????.. have you thought about Recruitment ?
We're looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Logistics sector, to join our Liverpool Team (HGV Drivers)
You'll be self–motivated and professional with strong communication skills. You may already have some experience in sales or even some experience as a Recruitment Consultant, if so we'd love to hear from you. Full training will be provided. This job will be Monday to Friday (8.30–5.30pm) however there is an element of on–call out of hours and the need to be flexible with time to meet all operational needs.
Here at Search Consultancy we pride ourselves on our Industry leading training, continually improving and developing our training inline with feedback direct from the business– we value contribution from our employees. We want to make Search Consultancy an enjoyable and rewarding place to work, this has been recognised with being awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for title.
What would Search expect from you?
– Client networking at all levels
– Business development, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising these at every stage
– Maintaining your existing client base, whilst maximising profit at all times
– Recruiting for vacancies within your sector, whilst promoting other Search Divisions
– Building relationships with other divisions
– Arranging and attending client meetings to promote Search Consultancy
These are just some of the reasons our people choose to work for Search Consultancy, but it's not this alone that makes us stand out from the crowd:
– 14 offices across the UK
– 24 specialist divisions– ensuring we are able to offer a "Total Recruitment Solution"
– Exclusive relationships with some of the UK's most well established and prestigious brands
– Well established teams, with a wealth of knowledge within recruitment, sector/marketplace
– Liverpool is a true Megasite, with over 40 consultants on site and a presence for all divisions
We are looking for trainee consultants who are looking to build a rewarding career, if you believe this is your then please apply now to or call we look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.