Associate Recruitment Consultant Telesales
Job Title: Associate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: GBP16,000 – GBP22,000 + Excellent Commission Structure
Benefits: Industry leading commission structure, bonuses, annual trips and incentives, full training package, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, drinks fridge and free parking
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Are you a telesales professional, who is able to consistently generate new client leads and build long lasting relationships with new clients to secure their business? Would you like to work for a rapidly growing technical and engineering recruitment agency, who have big plans over the next 5 years?
ProTech Recruitment have been industry leading experts within the field of technology for over 30 years. Having just experienced one of our biggest years of growth (combined with our swanky new offices) we are looking to train up our next batch of recruitment superstars.
We are looking for several Associate Recruitment Consultants who are interested in a lucrative, long–term career and appreciate that through hard work they can earn exceptionally well and fulfil their financial aspirations. Within the first year your OTE (On Target Earnings) can be up to and in excess of GBP35,000 per annum.
Associate Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Previous telesales experience is essential with proven experience in probing, selling and closing clients
- Previous experience of objection handling
- You will need to be driven and motivated as this is something we cannot teach
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and via email
- Someone who isn't scared to step outside their comfort zone
- The Associate Recruitment Consultant will have a generally positive personality who is able to handle rejection
- You will need to be computer literate with the ability to use all Microsoft applications competently
Associate Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Generating sales leads and client prospects through a variety of methods
- Identifying and closing new client prospects, both on the telephone and face to face
- Negotiating and agreeing commercial terms which are beneficial to the business
- Sourcing and placing candidates in to new roles which match both their skills and job requirements
If the above Associate Recruitment Consultant opportunity sounds like a good match for what you are looking for, click on Apply Now or give us a call!