Graduate Recruitment Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
A vacancy for an ambitious new graduate – based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a Hampshire based successful recruitment consultancy which is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and a leading recruitment business in the Solent region. We are located on the Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham, near Portsmouth. We have a 'work hard, play hard' ethos and have lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and many rewards for both individual and team performance.
We are looking to recruit a determined and enthusiastic Graduate for a Recruitment Consultant role where the work focusses on building relationships with customers, predominantly through telephone work. You will be finding candidates to match our clients' requirements and arranging interviews for professional business people.
Ideally you will be a new university graduate. You do not need a specific degree and no previous experience is required. You will need a confident personality and a competitive mindset and you will be looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to progress your career. You will also be ambitious and driven and you will have an excellent telephone manner.
We offer excellent recruitment consultant training and graduate career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn additional commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
– A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
– A first year total package of around GBP28K OTE
– A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
– Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
– A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
– An environment that rewards individual achievements
– Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go–karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate or have graduated this year.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.