Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Southwar, London
White–Collar Real Estate Industry
Up to GBP45,000 DOE
Permanent People are delighted to be working with one of UK's most impressive and modern Real Estate Recruitment company. With a strong client base, bespoke solutions and ability to effectively meet the needs of both the candidates and clients, this innovative business has developed an excellent reputation in the market.
They are not your typical, corporate organisation, instead they provide a social environment where you have the autonomy to make decisions without the pressure of KPI's and unrealistic targets. They are strong believers of work–life balance, which is reflected through their vibrant office environment, low staff retention rates and well rewarded employees.
Due to their ongoing success our client's looking to hire an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to take over a warm desk within the White–Collar Real Estate sector. Utilising your knowledge and experience from the industry, you will generate new leads, expand your client base and grow a specialist candidate pool. Liaising closely with new and existing client's, you will create a lasting solution that'll meet their requirements.
- Excellent commission structure with regular incentives
- Personalised career progression plan
- Small, outgoing, close–knit team
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed, social environment
- No micromanagement, KPI's or strict sales targets
- Fantastic holiday allowance
What we're looking for –
- At least 3 years recruitment experience specialising within the real estate sector
- An impressive track record and billing history
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Self–motivation, determination, energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational and time–management skills
- Ability to work in a fast–paced environment and manage a busy workload
- Confident, articulate, presentable and professional
Apply today! Or for more information on this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, contact Louise at Permanent People.