Resourcing Business Executive
Job Title: Resourcing Business Executive
Salary: GBP23,000 – GBP26,000 per annum
Company: Reed Talent Solutions
Contract: Full time Fixed Term Contract from September 2019 until January 2020
Location: Royal Mail – Carlyon Road Industrial Estate, 5–6 Carlyon Rd, Atherstone CV9 1JE
Working Hours: Standard Hours – Monday to Friday, 8.30am–5.30pm with flexible hours required for Shift checks (5:30am, 8pm or 10pm).
Please also note that due to the nature of the contract, any holidays during November and December is strictly prohibited, any holidays will need to be approved by your line manager.
The Role – What does the Resourcing Business Executive role look like?
The Resourcing Business Executive will support the Account Manager in recruiting a high volume of temporary Call Centre workers into the local Royal Mail Site. The Resourcing Business Executive will be responsible for maintaining the required levels of activity to ensure that staffing remains on target during Royal Mail's peak period.
For the team to successfully complete the project they will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Creating job vacancies (bookings) on appropriate databases and record data on relevant systems
- Managing candidate attraction for the project, including advertising on–line and in the local area
- Ensuring all candidates are eligible to work in the UK and compliant to work on–site at Royal Mail
- Completing on–site inductions for all new starters throughout the period of the project
- Ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met throughout the project whilst following strict processes and procedures
- Co–ordinating CV's from various sources and telephone screening candidates before submission
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Executive?
- Industrial or on–site recruitment experience would be ideal but we would also like to speak to anyone with experience from a similar environment
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working to deadlines
- The ability and confidence to make decisions
- The ability to follow set processes
- Proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages, including MS Excel, MS Word and database
- Resourcing or recruitment experience who are available to complete this project.
Due to the importance of this critical project being completed on time, the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends is essential.
Who areReed Specialist Recruitment?
Reed Specialist Recruitment (RSR) is the largest part of the Reed Global Group (), which also includes Europe's biggest jobsite – ; one of the world's leading Welfare To Work providers – Reed In Partnership; and the UK's leading training provider – Reed Learning.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer.