Senior Recruitment Consultant – Finance Sector
This company are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who has 2+ years' experience in Finance Recruitment. They are extremely successful in placing top professionals into the world's leading Finance businesses.
They offer a world class induction programme that will help to support you throughout your time in recruitment and guide you to engage with your professional network. This company pride themselves in providing a quality driven process to their candidates and clients. The quarterly launch they invite all employees to ensure everyone is aware of the transparent overview of the business and progress. Their global relocation support means that if you do want to relocate, this is an option as they have multiple offices throughout the world. They have an annual incentive trip where the best of their team is rewarded and taken on 5 day getaways to places like Vegas or Bali.
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Company Culture:
This finance recruitment company live and breathe their values creating an environment where diversity is embraced and achievement is celebrated. Built by entrepreneurs, this is a business that will support your career ambitions, wherever they lie. They try to create a great team spirit: They volunteer together for good causes, have regular team socials, quarterly team events, lunch clubs, an annual global incentive trip and offer health and wellbeing benefits like fresh fruit or gym memberships (depending on office).
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Candidate Requirements
- Previous experience as a finance recruitment consultant OR experience in the financial sales sector
- A high level of integrity– doing what is right by all stakeholders
- Ability to be dynamic – adapt to new market challenges
- A drive to be an expert in your field
- A sense of achievement – that is completing all tasks given to you
- A team player– work cohesively within a team environment
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Responsibilities:
- Be an expert at identifying talent for clients
- Build a talent pool of candidates in the landscape
- Source candidates for roles that are picked up by yourself or other members of the team
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process with a client
- Identify and actively develop potential new clients, to pick up roles
- Work with the Regional Director on existing clients, to fill their open roles, as well as further developing the account
Senior Recruitment Consultant – The Benefits:
- Monthly bonus, uncapped and no deficit
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- Annual incentive trip– the next trip is to Italy!
- Opportunity to work with a seasoned team, where recruitment is their craft
- Flexible working arrangements
- Global opportunity to transfer between our offices
- Excellent career progression, with an aligned training and development programme
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped OTE!
Please get in touch today about this brilliant opportunity to push you forward in your career and be in an environment that will offer you support for your entrepreneurial flare.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment– your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.