Technical Recruitment Consultant
Technical Recruitment Consultant.
MTrec Recruitment, who is part of the Japanese owned global staffing group – Trust Tech Inc, is one of the leading recruitment organisations in the North East. The business was established in 2006 and has experienced exponential growth and expansion over the past 13 years, which is continuing an upward trend for the foreseeable future. We provide the North East industrial sectors – manufacturing, engineering, and warehouse/distribution with high quality recruitment solutions, which includes temporary industrial and permanent technical services.
We believe we are an employer of choice in this sector, we operate a highly cohesive team–based structure which ensures all of our customers and candidates receive the best service possible. We have been awarded the highly prestigious Investors in People Award – Silver accreditation, which is a highly acclaimed business award for training, development, and involvement of staff. We are a corporate member of the REC – the governing body for recruitment in the UK, for best practice, ethics, and advice – all of our staff are trained in the Certificate of Recruitment Practice which is part of their on–going professional development and ensures a quality driven level of service is provided to everyone we deal with.
Due to the continued growth of the business we are now looking to strengthen our technical recruitment team and recruit a Technical Recruitment Consultant to support develop and grow relationships with a range of technical clients throughout the region.
The main duties will include;
- Servicing new and existing clients, liaising with staff at various levels from Directors, Senior Management to the HR department.
- Develop excellent relationships with all key contacts.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client's recruitment briefs, to ensure a robust recruitment process is implemented.
- Ensure you provide high level candidate care, as you take them through the recruitment process.
- Complete a range of telephone screening and interviewing processes to ensure your clients receive the best candidates on the market.
- Collate KPI information for the use in HR Reports.
- Complete a range of recruitment admin duties.
- Ensure all client information is accurately recorded onto the company database system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Develop and coach junior team members.
The person required must have;
- Previous technical/permanent recruitment experience is essential.
- The skill and experience to develop and mentor junior team members.
- The ability to sell and develop client relationships in all areas of their organisation.
- A solutions focused approach.
- Possess drive, tenacity and be hard working.
- A polished and clear communicator.
- Naturally customer orientated.
- You will receive a very attractive basic salary, with an uncapped bonus scheme.
- You will be working in a fast–moving dynamic environment.
- As part of your role you will be representing a number of the region's leading multi–national and SME manufacturing and engineering companies.
- You will receive full training and continuous development to ensure you are fully supported at all times.
- The culture within MTrec is a major strength. You will be working in a very close knit, team orientated environment. Every single staff member is fully supported in all areas of their role.
- MTrec is part of a global staffing group, which is expanding its operations on a continuous basis. The Group has expanded significantly throughout the UK, with a recruitment operation in every major city. You will be working for one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK.
- MTrec is a fully accredited Investors in People organisation to Silver Standard. You will receive the rewards, training and progression for you to enjoy a long–term and highly motivating career.