Research Analyst – Executive Search Firm
This specialist Executive Search Firm are looking for a graduate to come in as a Research Analyst to learn the business back to front, specialise in their market sector and start market mapping to find the best top calibre candidates in Europe. They specialise in placing Chief Financial Officers (CFO's) for scale–up, financially backed Technology firms. These CFO's will be hugely influential to businesses by taking the company to the next level, so a very sought–after kind of candidate.
Research Analyst – The Opportunity:
– 8–man business looking to grow to 21 by 2020
– Hands on training and sector knowledge from the Partners & Founders with ample experience in Search
– Collaborative supportive environment which inspires knowledge and personal development
– Social company culture, quarterly planned outings & drinks every Thursday
– A real opportunity to delve deep into a research role and become an expert in your field
– Luxury office in Bloomsbury Square
Research Analyst – Candidate Requirements:
– A 2:1 or above from a top 10 University or a Russel Group University
– A humble personality driven by knowledge and personal development
– Someone who cares about driving a business forward and quality over quantity
Research Analyst – The Role:
– Researching the market looking for perfect candidates for positions to fill
– Analysing data to find the best candidates with relevant experience
– Using Linked in & CRM systems to find candidates and keep track of what they're looking for and when they're looking for their next opportunity
– Learning the market, acquiring client knowledge, and keeping up with market trends
– Attending client meetings with Senior Consultants
If you feel like you have the right skillset and education to be successful in this role, please apply and give me a call asap!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment– your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi–lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.