Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Finance) – City of London
GBP30,000 – GBP40,000 pa
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a well–respected and very professional recruitment consultancy, which focuses on providing bespoke and tailored recruitment services to accounting and finance professionals across various specialist sectors.
Our client has very ambitious growth plans and are looking to almost double in size over the next year. They are looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant with over 3 years' experience within the Finance sector. You will join their relaxed but mature and professional team in London.
You will work in a 360–role, building relationships with candidates and offering support throughout the recruitment process. You will maintain strong relationships with clients and win new client relationships by working closely to understand their needs. So, there will be a warm desk for you to utilise, but also the need for business development, allowing you to expand your network.
- Up to 50% commission
- In–house learning and development
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed but professional working environment with no micromanagement
- Clear career progression plan
- Close–knit team with support management
- Generous holiday allowance
About you –
- A money–motivated, sales–driven individual who's hungry for success
- A fast learner; able to pick things up easily
- Resilient, professional and pro–active
- Able to work autonomously and in a fast–paced environment whilst remaining attentive
- Excellent communicate skills, both written and spoken
- A natural people–person who enjoys building relationships with others
- Very organised, methodical and excellent time management
Apply today! Or for more information on this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, contact Louise at Permanent People.