Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups. On behalf of this organisation, Adecco are looking for a Resourcing Coordinator for an initial 6 months contract, with possibility for extension and permanent opportunities for the right candidate. This role is based in Swindon, Town Centre.
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of pay: GBP22,304
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 months initially
Purpose of the Role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition Team. The Talent Acquisition team managers all recruitment activity across a huge variety of roles including Engineering, Underwriting, Claims, Investments, Manufacturing and Business Support.
The role is central to the success of the team and will provide much needed support for a very busy and dynamic team, supporting in the provision of a seamless service to our candidates and Hiring Manager and playing a pivotal role in the recruitment process.
You will be working closely with the Resourcing Business Partners, you will own a number of practical and logistical elements of the process including interview scheduling, advertising vacancies, telephone screening, candidate sourcing and updating the applicant tracking system. You will also have the opportunity to lead the recruitment process for roles across the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinating, scheduling and tracking all stages of the interview process
- Creating job descriptions on the applicant tracking system (Taleo) and posting roles to various careers pages
- Sourcing candidates through social media and other CV databases
- Telephone interviewing potential candidates and liaising with Hiring Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with immediate team members and Hiring Managers
In order to be successful in this role you will have possessed all or some of the below criteria:
- Demonstrate experience of working in an administrative field, ideally within a Recruitment or HR function.
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment would be desirable
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft packages, including Work and Outlook
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deal with high volumes of administrative tasks
- The ability to prioritise and work to conflicting deadlines
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills.
- Effective team player who is dynamic and has ability to work in a fast–paced environment.
- A real "can do" attitude!
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate–privacy