Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Poole
You've got an IT qualification – possibly a degree – or you're an individual with a strong IT interest, probably working within Telesales or a customer–focused environment where providing an outstanding quality of service is fundamental to your role. You've got a naturally inquisitive and tenacious personality, combined with a results–driven worth ethic. You're now looking for a new opportunity to join an office environment in a role providing a long–term career opportunity and full on the job training to ensure you become an expert within recruitment.
We're a friendly and sociable team of c40 who are looking to welcome a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to our dynamic recruitment office based in Poole. Our well–established, reputable company recruits for a variety of industries across the South West and boasts an enviable staff and client retention rate, deriving from the trust in our commitment to helping people in securing their dream placements. We're specifically seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with strong IT knowledge and a warm, positive personality that will ensure success in maintaining solid relationships with our clients and candidates. You'll benefit from plenty of training and support from our in–house Director of Learning and Development, as well as subsidised car–parking, Quarterly team building events, and commission–based bonuses, just to name a few!
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- With the guidance of a consultant, supporting clients with regular IT requirements, in recruiting for an expansive selection of roles, including, but not limited to, Infrastructure personnel, Web Developers and Engineers.
- Sourcing candidates via our database, advert responses and job boards.
- Telephone screening candidates to qualify them for potential roles or to assist them in their job search.
- Meeting candidates face to face.
- Working towards KPI's to ensure the successive fulfilment of outstanding roles and company targets.
We love and believe in what we do in helping to change people's working lives for the better. For more of an insight into the team you'll be joining, watch our company video, read our Google reviews, or check us out on Facebook or Instagram. If you're interested in joining the Rubicon family, in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, call me, Jess, on , or apply via the advert today.