Tech Recruitment Consultant – Exeter
GBP25,000 – GBP33,000 pa
Permanent People are pleased to be working with a leading boutique recruitment company based in Exeter. Due to their wealth of market knowledge, longstanding client relationships and outstanding reputation. They are experiencing continued success and are looking to expand their office by hiring experienced technical recruitment consultants.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a specialist tech division within the company. Taking over a warm desk, you will utilise existing client relationships and an extensive candidate database, whilst also be required to grow your own desk and further expanding the company's network through business development. Using your local market knowledge and expertise, you will follow sales leads and win new clients.
Following client requirements, you will source qualified candidates and support them throughout the whole recruitment process. Another part of your role will involve advertising live vacancies through written content, graphics and attending networking events.
Ideal Candidate –
- At least 12 months recruitment experience within the tech sector working on permanent placements
- A proven track record of success and strong billing history
- Has a driving licence and own car
- Educated to degree level is desirable
- Good local knowledge and an existing network of clients
- Resilience, drive, commitment and determination to deliver great results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interviewing skills
- Good IT skills and knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent commission structure and quarterly bonuses – OTE GBP40,000 – GBP55,000
- Grow and develop within a small and thriving company
- You'll be given all the tools needed to succeed
- Regular team incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work from home once a week
- Quarterly staff outing
- Fully expensed laptop and mobile phone
- Continuous training and development
- 33 days holiday – inclusive on bank holidays
- Relaxed working environment with full autonomy
- Pension scheme
Apply today! Or for more information on this Recruitment Consultant role, contact Ella at Permanent People.