Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Great bonus, exciting incentives and monthly prizes, career progression and market leading training! Join one of Spring Technology's top performing offices!
To be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your drive and dedication is as essential as your talent. Recruitment experience isn't necessary as you will be joining an existing, performing team who will support and mentor you alongside global leading training programmes that are on offer.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
- Is used to working in a fast paced sales or targeted environment
- Has experience in telesales, appointment making, business development or resourcing
- Takes ownership of their development and is keen to learn and advance their skill set
- Has a genuine passion for building relationships
- Works with a great deal of autonomy and self–motivation, pushing themselves to achieve targets and take success into their own hands
- Displays a relentless 'can–do' attitude
- Can work individually but can also be a real team player
On offer as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is:
- A competitive basic salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
- A clear development pathway alongside global leading training programmes
- Great benefits that include, pension schemes, healthcare schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives with executive days out and trips abroad to be won
- An autonomous environment, no micro management and overpowering targets
Spring Technology are also part of the Adecco Group who were placed in the top 5 of 'World's best workplaces 2018'. To find out more about what your career would look like at Spring Technology please get in touch with Jessica now.
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.