Do you want to be part of a growing business?
Are you driven to succeed?
Due to the growth of the business, our client is looking for a new addition to the team.
Your role predominately requires you to develop relationships with businesses in the UK to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements. Using sales techniques, marketing techniques, your personality, networking and business development methods in order to attract and close business from client companies.
There will be opportunity to develop and lead a recruitment team in time.
As part of your role, you are required to fill vacant client roles to a profitable value and provide an honest service that works within all laws the business is governed to.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a demanding and diverse role and typically involves (but not limited to):
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques in order to attract and win new business from prospective client companies;
- Building long lasting relationships around trust and high levels of customer service;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media types (e.g websites, social media, job boards, newspapers etc);
- Headhunting candidates confidentially –identifying and approaching suitable candidates on behalf of client companies;
- Completing searches on candidate databases and job boards to find the right candidate suitable for the employers vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applicants, managing interviews and short–listing relevant candidates;
- Referencing, checking suitability of candidates, right–to–work checks and all legal obligations of the business before submitting or supplying candidates to client businesses;
- Briefing candidates about roles, responsibilities, pay rates, benefits and other important information specific to the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing candidate interviews as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about interview results, feedback and any progress of an application;
- Negotiating pay rates, charge rates, profit margin and finalizing arrangements between clients and candidates;
- Offering advice to clients and candidates on pay rates, training and progression;
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
- This list is not a limited list of your job description and you will be required to undertake all assigned tasks by the business.
- You may be provided a weekly role plan that supports this document should the business feel it essential to aid your career progress.