Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Chase & Holland has been standing out in the specialist recruitment industry for over a decade. Since day one, we have stuck to a 'relationship driven' formula that works for us, our candidates and our clients alike.
This is an exciting time to join Chase & Holland; our Sheffield office has individuals specialising in more areas than ever before. The office hosts a committed team with a professional approach to their work. When asked, they put their success down to hard work and a collaborative approach.
Multiple teams are expanding for the right reasons and as a result we are looking to fill various Recruitment Consultant vacancies. Every person who walks through our doors is provided with excellent training via a tried and tested programme. Once up and running, you will be:
- Cold calling potential clients to gain new business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key clients
- Attending regular client meetings
- Working with clients to fill given vacancies
- Advising clients of the candidate market and key trends
- Sourcing candidates using the company database, job boards, adverts and social media
- Regularly meeting with candidates to discuss their experience, preferences and needs
- Developing trusting relationships with candidates through offering support and honest advice
- Providing excellent aftercare to placed candidates and their employers
In return, you'll get:
- A competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme
- The opportunity to earn commission immediately
- A company car allowance
- Ongoing training that is second to none
- Flexi–time and work from home options
- Company incentive trips and days out (all expenses paid)
- A break out area hosting a pool table and dart board
- An easily accessible office with free parking
We are looking for dedicated individuals with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed. Candidates must be confident, outgoing and achievement oriented. Interested? Click apply or call in, asking for Heather Holden.