Are you a technology enthusiast with the mindset to succeed in a competitive environment?
Do you have a top degree from a leading university and achieved impeccable academic results throughout your education?
Founded in 1999 and specialising in Technology and Digital Transformation, this collaborative company are looking to bring on a bright and passionate individual who thrives under pressure and can present themselves in an articulate and professional way. With offices in the heart of London you will be joining a well–established company were there is no limit to your earning potential.
What will this position offer you– Executive Search?
- Exceptional industry exposure
- A consultative position (sophisticated role that challenges even the academically astute)
- Great career progression
- Social Buzz
The role of Executive Search:
- Executive search is an industry where you will be in communications with some of the most senior hires in the marketplace (C–Levels/Executives) often placing candidates on salaries of 150k+.
- The aim is to be a number one head–hunter, it will be your job to look at market trends and gather information which will help you identify suitable candidates for job specifications.
- Other aspects of the role also include, accumulating search reports, pitching proposals to clients, compiling shortlists and longlists, identifying and liaising with candidates to find suitable profiles
Executive search – Requirements:
- 1 or above from a Redbrick University
- High academic success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Ambitious and driven
If you are looking to join a competitive but extremely rewarding company, please do not hesitate to get in touch!!!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start–ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection