Recruitment Consultant – Key Account Manager
Our client is a global recruitment business who focus on the construction, infrastructure, energy, power and renewables sectors. They are part of a Fortune 500 business listed on the US Stock Exchange with a global office network. They are searching for an experienced permanent recruiter who enjoys account management and candidate engagement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing candidates into established accounts.
- Working on permanent vacancies.
- Sourcing candidates via advertising and the use of social media platforms.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best candidate" experience.
- Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
- Attending industry networking events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working as a recruitment consultant within contract or permanent recruitment.
- Experience of engaging with senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent candidate sourcing skills.
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is self–motivated and driven.
Basic Salary GBP32K–GBP35K, Monthly Commission, Company incentives and team building events. Based in prestigious offices in Central London. Excellent in house training and personal development.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Australia, Europe, UAE, USA.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.