Recruitment Consultant – HR HOT DESK
Recruitment Consultant (HR) – London (Liverpool Street) – HOT DESK
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Recruiter to join our specialist Legal HR Recruitment team here in London to drive a busy and in demand hot desk.
Working with an already established client base and servicing a wide range of leading law firms, this is an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter with high earning potential, generating in excess of GBP300K per annum. Managing a busy desk there are therefore excellent commission opportunities and fantastic career prospects.
The role will be recruiting for HR professionals at all levels, driving Career Legal forward as a leading and trusted recruitment partner, with scope to progress in the company and forge a long and lucrative career.
What we offer:
We've always believed that our teams shouldn't have strict KPIs because we'd rather build relationships that last a lifetime. Nothing is more rewarding than empowering our candidates to reach their potential and share in their success.
We allow our teams the trust and freedom to work in a way that suits them. Our collaborative and supportive environment is full of opportunities to grow.
- A very generous basic salary plus excellent uncapped commission structure
- The opportunity to own a HOT DESK partnering with the leading international and award–winning businesses
- Opportunity to work both contract and permanent (dual desk)
- Autonomy to work with your own style
- Quick progression prospects
- Work in an environment that is hard working, inspiring and at the same time fun
- Manage key accounts to service a variety of HR roles across all levels
- Generate candidate talent pools through a variety of platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Regularly interact with clients and candidates to maintain processes
- Negotiate and manage the offer process and continued candidate aftercare
- Have an active client facing role maintaining strong relationships and developing new ones
- Working in partnership with other teams to cross sell and take an active part in continued growth and business development
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years recruitment experience in a similar niche (essential)
- The ideal candidate will be a self–starter, confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast–paced environment and a true team player
Who we are:
The Career Legal Group is an award–winning specialist recruitment advisory firm with close to 30 years' specialist experience in the Legal sector. Our breadth extends to partnering with some of the world's leading international law firms, alongside UK Top 100 Law firms, US firms, Patent and Trademark specialists, Chambers Sets and regional firms.
Our unique sector expertise has led us to become a market leader and go–to partner in Legal recruitment; advising on all roles from Secretarial and Support, Marketing and Business Development, Human Resources, Change/IT, Risk and Compliance, Finance and Facilities Management.