Executive Search Consultant– Mergers and Acquisitions
We are excited to be recruiting for this agile consultancy in Birmingham City Centre, who seek an experienced head–hunter to join their growing team of expert consultants.
Set up a couple of years ago by incredibly established recruiters, our client has been impressively successful in record time, due to extensive connections across the professional services space. Predominantly recruiting at a senior level, but also providing consultancy services to FTSE 100 clients on both contingent and retained basis.
The business is built upon exceptionally strong relationships, a true merger between the recruiter and the client. Whether that is building teams from the ground up, launching offices, merging or acquiring organisations, market research, retained campaigns or general introductions; our client offers a comprehensive, quality service that can be a real game changer for client and candidate alike.
You would think, given the nature of what our client does, that this will be a very corporate environment, with strict KPIs and an unfathomable commission structure; when it fact it is a down to earth culture, with freedom and maturity being at the very core of their values.
You will be trusted to do what you do best, with support as and when needed, with no restrictions as to what you can target within their general remit. You won't be 'required' to work over your contracted hours, you'll be trusted to work as long as you need to, to ensure the job is done.
The remuneration package on offer is certainly above market average, with a commission structure between 40–50%. Yes you did read that right.
- A background in professional services recruitment– legal, property, finance, technology, HR etc.
- Ideally you will have recruited at senior level into the professional services sector
- A minimum of 3–4 years experience within the above
- You will be a proven head–hunter, able to build connections and network effectively
- Mature, team player
- Looking for a less restricting recruitment role
- Able to work independently
I am open to hearing from graduates with excellent research skills or junior recruiters looking for a change in approach.
- You will be confident in making unsolicited approaches to very senior candidates or contacts within well–known companies. This sector is not for the easily fazed!
- You will have excellent retention, willingness to learn and continue learning
- Articulate and well–reasoned communication skills
- Able to take guidance and run with it
Please apply online to discuss further