A&F Chambers currently have an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful team in the business, and to work alongside an experienced team of specialists who promote a premier and diverse work environment that balances professionalism and fun.
We are looking for a specialist consultant who has deep experience and knowledge of recruiting within the Accountancy and Finance sector in the region, and the ideal candidate can offer the following traits:
- A consultative approach to recruitment, enabling them to find the best fit between our client's needs and our candidate's experience and abilities.
- An emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long–term relationships, and as such, collaborate with our existing consultants, teams and brand.
- Be confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help candidates assess the market, make that crucial next step in their career, and support them as their career evolves.
- Assist in the continuation of A&F Chambers growth to become the number one Accountancy and Finance Recruiter in East England and London.
- Time Management.
- Process Driven.
- Ability to unlock Referrals.
Market Sector Focus:
The areas you focus on will be placing Board Level, Managerial, and Newly Qualified Candidates into CFO, Finance Director, Financial Controller and Management Accountant positions.
The specialist areas you will focus on (but not limited to) include Industry and Commerce, Professional Services, Construction, Property, Engineering, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Motoring and Automotive, Retail and Wholesale, and Healthcare and Transportation.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Able to identify target clients and build relationships with key decision makers, as well as HR.
- Find and interview high quality candidates using channels such as LinkedIn (direct approaches), Job board searching (Reed, City Jobs, Accountancy Age etc...) and Advertising (Reed, Accountancy Age, CV Library, City Jobs etc...).
- Agree terms of business and complete DocuSign's with key decision makers in companies in your area.
- Coach candidates through the interview process.
- Discuss and negotiate salaries and offers with candidates and clients.
- Manage the candidate resignation process and on–boarding for new positions.
- Take/arrange references for candidates.
- Meet clients/candidates to build stronger relationships.
- Writing and posting Adverts to our website, multiple job boards and media platforms.
- Amending candidate's CVs to A&F Chambers standard.
- Senior candidate tracking.
What do you get in return?
- Industry leading commission structure with no threshold.
- Bonus incentives.
- An increase of one day per annum of annual leave, per year served.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free parking.
- Free fruit daily.
- Gaming area with pool table, darts board and pinball machine.
- Modern technology including dual screen computers for all staff.
- World Class training.
- Regular corporate events and fundraising.
- Quarterly awards.
- Bring your dog to work (Monthly).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you could be a strong addition to our team, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at A&F Chambers for a confidential discussion.