We are are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique boutique agency recruiting for clients of all sizes and sectors.
Location: Kings Langley
In order to be considered for the role of Recruitment Consultant you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- A proven sales background with at least 1–2 years in recruitment
- Experience in working to targets in similar roles.
- Drive and self–motivation
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities and clients and develop these into clients
- Manage and increase the business with some already pre–existing customers, increasing the revenue from these clients.
- Resource candidates using the our database, job boards, LinkedIn, and your own network of contacts.
- Headhunt when necessary
- Advertise vacancies
- Manage applications
- Attract candidates to the unique database of candidates looking to return to work in a more flexible capacity, through networking, social media and attending events where appropriate.
- Attend client meetings when possible
- Develop new business through attending relevant job fairs, expos and networking events where appropriate.
- Register candidates in a consultative manner and meet and interview candidates when appropriate.
Being a smaller, boutique agency we are able to offer good career progression and the opportunity to drive the business forward.