CareTech Children's Services
Caretech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions.
With over 250 services, we support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work in our busy Recruitment department, reporting to the Respurcing Business Partner.
The purpose of the role is to support the Recruitment life cycle, ensuring it runs as smoothly and effectively as possible.
Responsibilities of role will include:
- To receive all calls relating to application forms and vacancies throughout the region
- Send out application packs and log on the recruitment tracker once received
- Email/Fax application forms to relevant homes in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure sufficient stock of application forms and recruitment documentation is available at all times.
- Arrange and send out correspondents for interviews
- Create HR files for all new starters
- Liaise with Home Managers & employees to ensure that receipt of the correct Right to Work and DBS documentation is received within specified time–scales
- Prepared to travel to services within the region to assist with open days and recruitment days
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in either a Recruitment or HR related role
- Excellent written and computer skills including accuracy
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and a self–motivated
- Able to multi–task, work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills and able to use own initiative
- Confident in their approach and ability
- A team player
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs