Temporary In–House Recruitment Coordinator
In–House Recruitment Coordinator
GBP8.21 per hour
Our loyal client based in Nottingham are currently looking to recruit an In–House Recruitment Coordinator to join their close knit, busy team for a minimum of 4 months. This position would be a good foot in the door for any candidates looking for start a career within recruitment.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing proactive administrative support to assist the Recruitment Coordinator
- Ensuring every candidate have Right to Work documents
- Dealing with all compliance
- Supporting colleagues from other branches in the UK
- Updating information on in–house system
- Sending out start dates to candidates
- General administration where needed
The ideal candidate will have skills in the following areas;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- Very organised
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Able to multitask
- Exceptional IT skills
- Strong administration skills
If you believe you would be suitable for this position and available to start work immediately, please apply directly today with your up–to–date CV
Due to the number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy