Planning & Resourcing Administrator
Our client is a rapidly expanding Business Management Consultancy based in Oxford. They are a well–established and respected organisation who over the years have built up an impressive portfolio of clients. With offices around the world, they have an admirable reputation for the services they provide.
They now have an opening for an ambitious and hardworking candidate to join their team as a Planning & Resourcing Administrator on a 12 monthFixed Term Contract. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to go and be an integral part of the team. With a generous package as well as other perks and benefits, this role would be best suited to a candidate with a strong background in administration alongside a proactive and hardworking attitude.
- Weekly calls to Project Managers and Global Team leads.
- Managing the relevant business units resource forecast.
- Managing and updating the resource forecast spreadsheet.
- Deliver forecast updates to the leadership team on a bi–weekly basis.
- Liaise and assist with the HR team with recruitment.
- Creating weekly reports to handout round the business.
- Conducting a process overview with all new team members.
- Liaising with the sales team to update the sales pipeline report.
- Managing the sales inbox.
- Arranging the travel requirements for the sales team.
- Assisting the sales team with their administrative requirements.
- Supporting the finance and operations officers when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Administrative experience.
- A level or equivalent qualifications. Degree level is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills. Particularly with Microsoft excel.
- Excellent people skills in order to build relationships at all levels.
- Ensuring the quality of work and taking responsibility for tasks.
- Flexibility in the prioritisation of different tasks.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up–to–date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Jonty Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.