Recruitment Consultant – Work from home!
We are currently recruiting for a remote working Recruitment Consultant / resourcer with either previous recruitment experience or strong B2B telesales experience to join our growing team.
Simply360 Recruitment is a well–established and highly respected recruitment brand located in London, New York and LA, providing accountancy and finance professionals to the Marketing, Media and Entertainment industry, working with some global household names in the industry.
This is no ordinary or straightforward recruitment role. Working remotely you really will have autonomy for your role. It's a role where you will be working with a great team who are there to support and help you succeed with plenty of client and vacancy leads to develop every day. That's not to say the role won't involve some hard work, cold calling and networking thru social media. Your day to day work will involve client research, contact sourcing and plenty of telephone introductions.
The recruitment consultant's key responsibilities will include:
- Resource candidates from the internal database & various websites
- Arranging Client / Candidate interviews
- Speaking with candidates on a regular basis and keeping database profiles up to date, whilst making sure compliance checks are complete
- Writing adverts for roles for placing on various websites
- Creating new client business relationships via telephone and face–to–face meetings
- Speaking to senior decision makers on a daily basis
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Developing 360?? relationships with clients and candidates
The ideal candidate will have the following experience / skills
- Ideally we are looking to engage with a candidate with previous experience gained within a recruitment agency or a strong B2B telesales background with a confident telephone manner who is a consultative relationship manager in person and through a variety of digital channels.
- Ideally you will have a good all–round understanding of how a finance department is structured
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and talent for entrepreneurial ideas and execution
- Competitive basic salary + unlimited commission paid monthly
- Great opportunity to fast track your career
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.