Trainee Recruitment Consultant– Digital marketing
Trainee Recruitment Consultant–Digital marketing
- Specialising in the Digital space, marketing & Analytics
- Vibrant, modern office space based in Shoreditch
- Tailored training programme to each individual
- Autonomous & collaborative environment
- 18 employees strong
- 35% growth year on year since 2016
- GBP2.5 million turnover
Currently looking for 3 driven graduates looking to build a career in digital recruitment consultancy.
A Recruitment Consultant will be generating new and sustainable business and maintaining a client base through research and sales. The successful candidate is accountable for hitting revenue and activity targets, maintaining accurate and timely candidate and client records.
- Team Nights out
- Free breakfasts
- 4pm finish on a Friday, with friday lunch feasts
- Weekly Yoga
- Phone and Gym membership
- Market Leading Commission Structure
- Quarterly and Annual bonuses
- Enhanced Annual Holiday Package
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual incentives, including fun activity days and all inclusive holidays!
What does the role involve?
- Managing the recruitment process with pace and control
- Taking effective job specifications from clients, gaining commitment and understanding of what type of candidate they are looking for
- Screening candidates over the telephone, ascertaining information on skills and experience whilst assessing competency and motivation
- Using the extended network to attract passive candidates
- Matching candidates to clients vacancies, submitting suitable candidates in line with Company process
- Writing persuasive ad copy and broadcasting adverts to attract a good calibre of candidate
- Dealing with response and enquiries, assessing the suitability of candidates
- Arranging interviews for candidates with the client, providing detailed information to both parties
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Set personal targets with Managers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Communicating via email, face to face and over the telephone maximising the opportunity for the business as a whole Presenting to potential clients and preparation for Company Pitches
- Representing the company and yourself well at all times
- Communicating issues in a timely manner
- 2:1 graduate from a top 50 university
- or previous Sales experience within car sales, estate agency or B2B sales.
- Great at building relationships
- Outgoing & enthusiastic
- Goal orientated with drive for success
If you are a driven individual interested in starting a successful career in recruitment consultancy, get in contact with Chloe Knapper at SW6 for immediate consideration.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast–paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.