Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Time Appointments are seeking an experienced Temporaries Recruitment Consultant to join their established Ipswich office. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to take on a warm desk and make the role their own, with exceptional opportunity for self–made progression.
Why work for Time Appointments?
- Business working hours of Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Friday 08:30 – 3:30*
- Uncapped commission structure that you can start earning immediately
- Incentives including city breaks and Caribbean holidays
- Annual Newmarket Races day incentive
- Private Healthcare (after qualifying period)
- Modern, spacious and comfortable offices
- Regular staff incentives
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment
- Plus, many more
We genuinely believe that we offer an unrivalled package and a working environment where our employees enjoy coming to work each day; coupled with our aggressive growth plans there is no better time to be a part of the Time Appointments family.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be resilient, organised and determined with a natural flair for building relationships and understanding needs. You will be career focussed with a drive to achieve and exceed KPI's whilst adhering to best practice.
Looking for a new challenge with a dynamic and progressive business? Please contact Sophie White at Time Appointments.