The Sourcing Executive will actively manage the RFP Procurement process for our existing client relationships with our Airline and Hotel partners in assigned markets. In this role, responsibilities include preparing, issuing and managing tenders for sourcing hotels for client's aircrew accommodation requirements, collecting hotel and market data, undertaking market analysis and supporting the Account Directors.
Job Duties: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Manage the first stage of the hotel sourcing projects for our clients. Research hotel options using the Salesforce database, previously established business relationships and the internet.
- Manage the Request for Proposal / Request for Information process to secure completeness of hotel offers, concessions, revenue to API, negotiated contract terms and conditions.
- Research and analyse market trends and conditions in order to secure the best possible scenarios for our airlines and our hotel partners.
- Undertake initial bid clarifications and negotiations with hotels with guidance as required from the Account Directors (who will undertake the next stages of negotiation).
- Create high quality detailed Excel presentations that include submitted proposals and market analysis within established deadlines.
- Adapt to the situation at hand e.g. quick market analysis and sourcing requirements to accommodate needs created due to the changing dynamics of airline schedules or unforeseen situations.
- Proactively approach each project with the goal of achieving a win–win solution.
- Update and track all information in Salesforce.
- Manage crew reports through API's MyCrewCare system.
- Arrange site inspections for Account Directors and API clients.
- Other job duties may be assigned to the Sourcing Manager when needed, based on the client's or API's needs.
- Two years travel industry experience, working closely with airlines and/or hotels is preferred. This role could also suit a recent graduate with the appropriate skillsets or learning.
- Understanding of the Procurement sourcing and tendering process, through practice or study, is desired.
- Commercial acumen, financial and analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills, with emphasis on Excel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service and client relationship skills.
- Ability to work with and understand diverse cultures.
- Ability to multitask and work well under strict deadlines and fast paced environment.
- Additional language(s) a plus.
This role has no su