Recruitment Consultant – Global Transaction Banking
Healy Hunt is an independent, boutique recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing financial services professionals. Our core areas of expertise are Change & Transformation, Compliance, Finance, Operations, Origination & Relationship Management and Risk.
As part of a planned expansion programme, we are looking to hire an experienced recruiter to join our team to specifically focus on Global Transaction Banking.
Job description: Your main responsibility will be to originate and execute new business with a prime focus on Global Transaction Banking. From time to time you may also be asked to execute mandates originated by the team where your expertise will add value.
You will be responsible for presenting HealyHunt's proposition to potential clients to win new business, either operating solo or with other consultants / directors. You will be expected to have a well–developed network of contacts within the Global Transaction Banking market and for generating your own leads through research of the marketplace and following up on leads from other consultants. Your responsibilities will also include:
- To set and plan the business development strategy in collaboration with and agreement of the MD for the relevant financial year.
- To source, generate and execute new business.
- To market and cross sell the firm's existing sector expertise and core functional expertise.
- To present to potential clients a standard pitch, in collaboration with relevant colleagues where applicable.
- To communicate the results of business development activity on a weekly basis in the form of a standard call report to the MD.
- To prepare monthly Business Development reports to outline volume of marketing activity, conversion rates of BD activity, a list of targeted clients and future BD plans.
- To maintain a high standard of sector knowledge and market intelligence and provide regular feedback on any market developments / intelligence to the rest of the team.
- To ensure that the marketing pitch being delivered to clients is standard and of good quality.
- To regularly review the accuracy and relevance of the standard pitch and modify where necessary.
- To ensure business activity is recorded in line with company procedures on our CRM database.
- To maintain co–operation and regular dialogue with other consultants to ensure a steady flow of important / relevant information.
- To market HealyHunt's new product capability to new / existing clients.
- To project a professional image at all times and uphold the firm's honest, straight–talking and courteous approach when doing business.
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- Demonstrable evidence of placements in Global Transaction Banking
- Billings in the region of GBP150k+ in the previous financial year
- Evidence of a well–developed network within Global Transaction Banking
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within the Global Transaction Banking
- Experience placing Global Transaction Banking professionals into EMEA markets
- Client / candidate references available to substantiate the above
Salary: GBP35,000 – GBP45,000 + Commission
Closing date: 4th October 2019