Ennis & Co is an executive search organisation which focuses on senior recruitment within the automotive industry. We have one of the best reputations within the sector due to our level of service, our speed of response and ability to identify the best talent for our clients.
Our client base is global and is made up of some of the largest and most prestigious brands in automotive and includes manufacturers, retailers and suppliers to the industry.
An exciting opportunity for and experienced recruitment consultant, researcher or resourcer to help shape, develop and grow the research function.
Responsibilities and Duties
- conducting initial research into target organisations and industry sectors making use of databases, other on-line tools and by direct approach.
- identification of candidates, across sectors, qualification and communication with candidates during the assignment, assisting with the compilation of the search report.
- attending briefing calls and meetings alongside our lead consultants.
- approaching suitable candidates (via telephone & online tools)
- qualify each candidate against agreed competencies and criteria for the project.
- gaining candidate referrals from senior individuals and professional networks.
- effectively and accurately maintain our client and candidate databases.
- being an advocate of a ‘class leading ‘candidate experience.
Skills and Experience
- be able to engage and gain creditability with senior individuals
- good verbal and written reasoning
- aptitude to fully understand a clients brief and instructions
- effective at time keeping, organisation and prioritising
- ability to build a reputation in a market, where you are seen as expert
- background in recruitment as a resourcer, researcher or consultant
Competency of using the Microsoft suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
Apply for Researcher (copy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly