Technology Recruitment Consultant
Our client is an international, award–winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York!
Their approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment.
They launched their Technology business in London in 2017 and a team of 15 consultants have been operating successfully across the UK and Europe. After a record–breaking year, they are ready for our next phase of growth.
Their strategic ambition to treat our employees better than any other business is at the centre of everything they do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards! The most recent examples:
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruitment International UK (2018)
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy – Employee Benefits (2017)
- Most Engaging Benefits Proposition – Employee Benefits Awards (2017)
- Best Recruitment Company to Work For – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (2016)
- Best Workplace Environment – Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards (2016)
We are searching for both permanent and contract Technology Recruitment Consultants to join our successful team.
Reporting directly to our Technology Divisional Director, you will be given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our in–house Learning & Development team provide ongoing training and development to ensure you are progressing your career and that you see success in:
- Business development and delivering client pitches (phone based and client facing)
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates
- Head–hunting talented professionals within your market to fill your client's vacancies
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Handling offer processes, taking references and making placements!!
To be considered for the position, we would look for the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated success in building a profitable Technology Recruitment business.
- Expert knowledge of either the UK or European Technology market
- Proven success at winning new business and developing client relationships
- An ability to source, qualify and represent the best Technology professionals
- A passion for sales, consulting and recruitment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build a business and seeking career progression
- A competitive salary and a fantastic commission scheme paid monthly
- Excellent training and career development
- Mentioning and coaching from our supportive CEO & Senior Management team
- Free breakfast every morning
- Annual Ski trip and Ibiza getaway (open to everyone!)
- Quarterly lunches in London's leading restaurants for high performers
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Gym membership heavily subsidised
- Day off on your birthday
- Monthly visits from our in–house masseur
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties in London
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday
If you are interested in this role please apply today.