Graduate Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for bright and ambitious 2019 graduates who are keen to explore the world of digital media.
A job with Ultimate Asset is fast paced, ever changing, huge fun, and incredibly rewarding – both financially and from a learning and development perspective.
Who are we?
- Global Leader in digital media recruitment – Offices in London, New York, Singapore, and Sydney – (and you could work in any/all of them)
- Talent partner to some of the biggest and most exciting companies in digital media – TikTok, Tinder, Unilever, Disney, Adidas, and many more
- Ambitious – we're opening more offices in the US and Europe, and everyone at Ultimate Asset will have the chance to play a key part in their success
- Cutting Edge – our clients and candidates operate at the forefront of where tech and media is heading – Artificial Intelligence, Voice Search, Machine Learning – and UA stays ahead of the curve with them
- Subject Matter Experts, many of our teams around the world have comes from commercial roles at Media Owners, Agencies, and Technology firms. This means the DNA of the business is very different to most other recruitment agencies.
What is the role?
- You will own client and candidate relationships, ensuring that we secure the very best talent for really exciting companies – Your days will range from meeting with the founders of social media and adtech companies, to interviewing commercial, marketing, and strategy experts
- Review CV's and offering advice to media people looking to advance in their career.
- Networking – being 'out and about' is what makes this role exciting. You'll be building relationships, taking briefs, and becoming a known expert in this industry.
- Celebrating success – we're helping companies grow and for talent to secure life changing opportunities. This means taking time out to enjoy the success that you have been instrumental in making happen.
What will you bring to the job?
- Energy and ambition – Our clients hire the very best people, and Ultimate Asset has to reflect this in our own teams. Your days will be fast, and you'll always be looking to learn and develop.
- Great Results – You'll have nailed your degree and can demonstrate a 'go getter' attitude.
- Organisation – There are a great many facets to the role of a digital media head hunter, from interviewing, and using technology, to offering consultancy on the market to clients/candidates, and organising interviews (you will be working with a large number of clients and candidates at any one time). All this means you'll need to be on top of your day, what's a priority, and making sure you 'cover all the bases'.
- Competitive Attitude – You will love the cut and thrust of competition – who's the fastest, who's got the most candidates in process, who's billed the most. We offer great rewards – commission, lunches, holidays, technology, etc – and our teams love to win.
- Great Communication and Relationship Building Skills – The world we operate in is very sophisticated and the media / adtech ecosystem is multi–layered and constantly changing. You will be required to articulate complex business models and technical elements of roles, while also being able to win confidence and secure peoples faith in you in short meetings/calls. Don't worry, we offer great training and ongoing learning/development sessions.
What can UA offer you?
- Great financial rewards – Our average fees are GBP10k, and you will earn GBP2k commission from that – with successful junior consultants earning circa GBP50k/year (more senior consultants earning in excess of GBP100k)
- International travel – trips this year have included: Cannes, Bali, Dubai, Cologne, Sydney, Singapore, with more to come
- International mobility – we have consultants moving between offices as part of their career development – Fancy working in NYC or Sydney next year? we can make that happen.
- Ongoing training / development – Its essential that we are all subject matter experts, so there is weekly training sessions for all consultants, as well as 'learning sessions' from our clients and industry leaders, plus online tutorials that are constantly updated.
- Collaboration – All teams in all offices share knowledge and support each other with new business wins, and helping each other with sourcing the very best talent. This means we all win, and we all share the rewards.
- Social Office – Weekly beers, monthly lunch clubs, quarterly awards, summer & winter parties, and a pool table, putting machine, dart board, and ping/pong.
How do you join UA?
- Call us: – and say "I'd love to join your graduate training scheme"
- Email us: and tell us why you'd be a great head hunter
- Click on this advert, and attach your cv
We can't wait to hear from you, so get in touch now.