Resourcing Business Partner
Job Title – Resourcing Business Partner
Location – Milton Keynes/London
Salary – GBP35k + bonus
About the role / project:
In this role you will be supporting on core corporate functions throughout Network Rail. The wider business is going through a re–organisation and as recruitment of senior hires is required, experience of business change and restructure will be beneficial.
You will be joining an established team of Resourcing Business Partners and Support and will work closely with the Senior RBP and wider HR Team.
What you will do:
- Strong stakeholder management is required as you will act as a business partner. You will need to educate hiring managers on suitable channels to the business and manage their expectations.
- You will own the end to end resourcing process which will include managing talent attraction, selection and onboarding.
- You will promote Network Rail as an employer of choice, offering candidates a best–practice experience.
- You will need to deliver the client group a consultative resourcing service, adhering to relationship management principles and challenging acceptance from key stakeholders if required.
- Collaborate with colleagues in HR and the client group to determine medium to long term talent requirements and skill shortages, developing appropriate strategic resourcing solutions.
Your experience will include:
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of influencing senior managers.
- Passionate about customer service with ability to articulate previous achievements through business deliverables.
- Must come from a recruitment background– internal/onsite/agency/RPO.
- Background in large/complex organisations.
- Background from within the public sector.
- Experience using Oracle system (although training will be provided).
- Knowledge of Network Rail processes (although training will be provided).
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you – this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client – Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around GBP23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.