Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. If you are a procurement specialist who is highly customer–focused, process driven with team leading experience, looking for your next career move – this could be it!
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated Sourcing Manager to lead the strategic sourcing of third party items to include effective negotiation, special bid management, timely provision of standardised quotations and system based item set–up processes
What you will be doing
Manage the strategic sourcing function to efficiently source services, corporate events, varied solution based projects and IT related third party items from existing suppliers. Team tasks include the effective negotiation and special bid management, timely provision of standardised quotations and the responsibility for the item set–up in the SHARE oracle system to enable an efficient transaction upon receipt of a customer order
• Develop and manage an effective process to record cost comparisons and demonstrate savings achieved through effective sourcing and negotiation to optimise margins and reduce operating costs
• Support the supplier and vendor rebate strategy seeking to maximise rebate levels
• Improve sourcing related processes and software applications to increase automation and efficiency through the introduction of eProcurement solutions to provide automated quotations to increase customer satisfaction levels
• Maintain good collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business to strategically develop and optimise sourcing processes and tools
• Lead, coach and develop a team of professional employees to ensure levels of expertise meet the current and future needs of the team, department and business
• Ensure high employee satisfaction, trust and engagement by the use of good people practices aligned to Ricoh's core competencies and the department's own values
• Deputise for Procurement Operations Manager and Resourcing Manager during times of absence
You will ideally have
• Proven relevant experience in a procurement function associated with sourcing or purchasing of services, corporate events, solution based projects and third party items
• Excellent knowledge and experience of third party item sourcing inclusive of supplier negotiation, quotation provision and special bid process management
• Proven experience of the purchase–to–pay order–processing lifecycle inclusive of clean order management and item creation processes
• Excellent knowledge and experience of the Print Management, Services, Communication Services, Media and Corporate markets
• Excellent relationship management and proven leadership skills including line management underpinned by being professional and confident in manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, peers, senior management and the wider business at all levels of seniority
• Proven ability to adopt and embrace the management of change and culture
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Oracle ERP system and capability to learn the use of other software applications inclusive of purchase–to–pay
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is a great company to work, where career development is encouraged and rewarded. Do you think you have the right approach and skill–set to perform in this role? If so, please apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://programmes/ban–box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre–employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check.