Job role: Headhunter
Companys name: Pioneer and Beyond
Location: Brighton, UK
Salary: GBP 15000 – 18000 per annum depending on experience
Type of contract: Full time or Part–Time (the salary will be pro–rata in this case)
Start date: ASAP
Pioneer and Beyond – a global recruitment agency specialising in recruitment for the education sector in China. We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to work in our growing office in central Brighton.
We offer a competitive salary, great career prospects and will provide you with the tools, knowledge and training to support you in achieving success.
– Sources candidates by using databases and social media
– Determines applicants eligibility by screening CVs and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
– Sends recruiting emails to passive candidates and follows up when necessary.
– Organises interviews and follows up on candidates.
– Coordinates with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
– Writes and posts job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards.
What are we looking for?
– Ability to work as a part of a team.
– Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships.
– Strong administrative skills, with the ability to keep organised and juggle multiple tasks.
– Genuine desire to add value by finding excellent candidates, who align with the values and culture of the organisation.
– Display high–level interpersonal skills and be detail–oriented.
– Experience in a similar role is preferred but not necessary.
– Opportunity for a part–time position (the salary will be pro–rata in that case)
What we offer:
– Competitive salary
– Great central location (the office is located near the train station)
– 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
– Paid sick leave
– Flexible Hours if Part–Time
– Great opportunity for progression within the company
Apply now and let us know why you think you're perfect for this position!