Senior Recruitment Consultant – Biometrics
Our client is an award winning recruitment company dedicated to the science, clinical and engineering sectors. They are part of one of the largest recruitment groups in Europe and are listed on the AIM stock exchange.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Placing candidates within established client accounts.
- Working on contract and permanent vacancies.
- Sourcing candidates via advertising, headhunting and the use of social media platforms.
- Arranging candidate interviews.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best candidate" experience.
- Working to pre agreed financial objectives.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Attending client meetings.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working as a recruitment consultant within a professional recruitment sector.
- A background in biotech, technology or clinical recruitment is desirable although not essential.
- Experience of engaging with senior level stakeholders.
- Excellent candidate sourcing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success with a recruitment agency environment.
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is self–motivated and driven.
A competitive basic salary, commission paid quarterly, 24 days holiday, flexible benefits package, rising stars initiative, annual awards ceremony and corporate events.
Flexible home working 1/2 days per week.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Australia, Europe, UAE, USA.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Facilities, FMCG, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific, and Trades & Labour.