Senior Recruitment Consultant – Banking
- Do you have experience in sourcing candidates for permanent opportunities within the London market?
- Do you possess a track record of placing into Finance focused roles in areas including Qualified/Part Qual Accountancy, FinTech, Compliance, Audit or Risk?
- Would you like to develop your career within a high performing, well–networked consultancy?
A bit about the team
The team is led by an experienced Director who has a wealth of experience in Finance and Banking recruitment and the wider team places across most Banking and FS businesses in the London and European market. You will develop into a true market specialist, build long term relationships and connect high calibre candidates with exceptional career opportunities.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the London market we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Open up new relationships with key decision makers within existing Eames accounts
- Network with senior level candidates across niche areas of Finance and Banking
- Pick up leads and take detailed vacancy briefs from clients
- Arrange interviews and take client and candidate feedback
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Previous recruitment experience placing candidates within professional/financial services ideally Insurance, FS or Banking
- A strong track record and evidence of sourcing and placing niche candidates
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Strong work ethic
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
Who is Eames Consulting?
We are a fast–growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- A visible hands–on management team