Trainee Recruitment Consultant– London – Excellent OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant– 33rd in the Top Track 250!
Supportive, Trusted and Progressive Environment
Are you a confident and highly ambitious individual looking for an exciting, dynamic and rewarding career where you can really make an impact? Your new job in recruitment could start here!
We're a big company with a big personality. Here at Sanderson, Part of the RSG Group we want to employ intelligent, charismatic and like–minded people who are driven with what they do, in return, we will invest heavily in your training and personal development through our industry leading RSG Training Academy.
What you can expect:
- Full training that is tailored to your individual needs
- A structured programme of on–the–job training where you will be working on live roles, sourcing appropriate candidates, learning how to develop and nurture client relationships, and become an expert in your chosen sector.
- To be mentored by one of our senior consultants for your first 6 months
- Opportunities to transfer to other key branches such as London, Manchester and Edinburgh
- A competitive salary with an excellent OTE
- Opportunity to earn commission from day one
What you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Commercial awareness and sales ability
- Be able to work in a close team environment, and build strong relationships
- A desire to succeed and progress
- Recruitment experience is NOT a prerequisite
At RSG, we recognise that our people are our greatest strength. Our goal is to ensure all employees are determined to be the best in what they do and we promote an environment where people are engaged, passionate and valued.
Please apply with your CV or contact Hassan Lenga–Kroma, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant for more information.
Please note that RSG is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer.