Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Immediate Start
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Immediate Start
Who are we looking for?
Trainee Recruitment Consultants have an entrepreneurial desire to take ownership of their own career and earnings.
We are looking for people who get excited by competition and are prepared to go above and beyond for their candidates and clients.
You'll need to be???
- Highly motivated to be the best
- Driven and determined
- Commercially aware through previous sales experience (this is advantageous but not essential)
- A Graduate or 2nd jobber with consistent work experience
Location: Central London
What you'll be doing as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant???
- You'll be responsible for winning new business by cold calling managers relevant to your market
- You will be sourcing candidates that meet the requirements desired by your clients
- You will do this by posting job adverts and by actively headhunting candidates, creating a database of high calibre professionals
- Most of your time will be spent on the telephone, but you'll also spend time outside of the office, meeting with clients and candidates face to face.
Dedicated Graduate Learning and Development Team who will deliver your initial training, and then ensure your continual development throughout your career.
Training is done both on the desk and in the classroom encompassing all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
Your Salary Package???
- GBP20–25,000 depending on education and experience with OTE GBP35,000+ in year 1 and GBP55,000+ in year 2.
- Rewards and Incentives – lunches in top London restaurants, annual all–inclusive paid beach holiday, weekly shopping vouchers, corporate gym membership.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your up–to–date CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit or give us a call directly.
Follow us on and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles!