Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract) – Waterloo
GBP30,000 – GBP35,000 pa
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a forward–thinking, global recruitment agency specialising in the life–sciences and pharmaceutical sectors. With over 50 years' experience, our client is working closely with some of the worlds' leading life–science organisations. They are looking to expand their team by hiring Senior Recruitment Consultants.
Their deep market knowledge, team of expert consultants and open and honest approach has given them an excellent reputation and a wide network of clients and candidates. Due to this, there will be a warm desk within the Life–Science Sector waiting for you to utilise.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will have access to an excellent database of specialist candidates, as well as warm client relationships for you to pick up. You will get involved in business development and enjoy picking up the phone to win new business, as well as visiting clients. You will become a specialist in your market and build up a wealth of knowledge.
Benefits received as a Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Fantastic commission structure – no threshold!
- A competitive base salary and bonus scheme
- Quarterly and annual team incentives
- Fully expensed smart phone
- Relaxed and mature environment with no micromanagement and high–pressured targets
- A structured and rewarding career path
- 25 days' holidays (which increases with length of service)
- Flexible working – remote working available
- A friendly and supportive office culture
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare insurance
Characteristics needed to succeed as a Senior Recruitment Consultant
- At least 2 years Recruitment experience within the Life–Science sector
- An impressive track record – strong billing history
- Hunger for success and keen to grow and develop with the business
- Ability to build long–lasting relationships with clients and candidates
- Professional, pro–active and resilient
- Presentable, credible and articulate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work autonomously, in a fast–paced environment
- Can balance a variety of tasks whilst remaining attentive
Apply today! Or for more information on this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, contact Louise at Permanent People.