Entry Level Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London
GBP19–24k basic + unlimited bonus potential (realistic GBP35–45k earnings in Year 1) + benefits
Winners of the Best recruitment company to work for in the UK under GBP10m category at the Recruitment International awards & awarded Gold Investors In People award October 2018, Xpertise Recruitment is an award–winning technology recruitment consultancy that specialises in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim talent across a diverse range of industry sectors in the UK.
With unrivalled career progression opportunities, uncapped earnings potential and amazing incentives, the Recruitment Industry is a highly attractive career for ambitious graduates.
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Sourcing & screening the right talent through researching, headhunting, advertising and networking (attending regular conferences, events and meetings)
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with the view of placing talent into existing and new clients within your specialist practice
- Relationship building with candidates & clients through regular meetings
- Assessing and responding to the needs of clients
- Managing the full recruitment process including sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating offers and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Working against Targets
What are we looking for?
- University degree (any field) or some commercial/B2B sales experience
- Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Competitive, determined and a resilient work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and a love of networking
- Limitless ambition and a real drive to be the best
- Target driven
- Authentic and Professional with a strong team work ethic
- History of achievements and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone , eg Captained sports team, sports scholarship to the US, top salesperson, climbed Kilimanjaro, raised money for charity??? tell us about what you did that you are most proud of !
Benefits & Incentives:
- Structured career paths to develop long term careers
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Quarterly Team incentives to the likes of Amsterdam, Croatia, Ibiza, Skiing in Austria!!
- Additional Monthly and Quarterly incentives that reward performance!
- Company–wide team events (check out our 2017 Xpertise Olympics video on YouTube)
- Structured modular training programme right through your Xpertise career & access to some of the industry's top consultants.