Construction Recruitment Consultant – Southampton
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a market leading, fast growing and dynamic recruitment agency specialising in the construction market. They recruit for the blue–chip construction companies and typically deal with higher–end clients and candidates. They pride themselves on their market knowledge, expertise, quality, ethics and bespoke services.
Over the last few years, they've experienced rapid growth and expansion, both locally and internationally within the construction markets. They are looking to hire engaged, positive, motivated and talented individuals who thrive on delivering fantastic results and excellent customer service.
The Role as a Recruitment Consultant–
This is a 360–recruitment role.
You will take over a warm desk, meaning there will be existing relationships for you to work on, maximising your earning potential from day one. At the same time, you will expand the company's network, win new clients, develop your own pool of candidates and create a reputation for yourself.
Some of your tasks will involve:
- Regular client visits across the region, maintaining existing relationships and build new ones
- Conduct face–to–face client meetings and candidate interviews
- Pro–actively network clients over the phone
- Source high quality candidates via the existing database, LinkedIn and job boards
- Produce details CV's
- Keep up to day with the market
This is not your typical corporate firm, they do not believe in hard–core sales. Instead, they focus on the quality of the services provided and the relationships built.
- Clearly structure and exceptional commission structure
- 28 days holiday, plus Christmas leave and bank holidays
- Training and development
- Career progression
- Bupa private healthcare insurance
- Shopping discounts
- Company pension
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Incentive trips abroad – New York, Miami, Dubai, Berlin, Majorca and more!
- Gym discounts – PureGym, Total Fitness, Gymbox and Fitness First
- A relaxed and supportive working environment with no micromanagement
- Fun and rewarding atmosphere
What we're looking for –
- A team player with a collaborative approach
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients and candidates at a senior level
- Have a positive con–do attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and spoken
- Presentable, credible, articulate and intelligent
- Resilient, professional and driven
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to easily build and maintain relationships
Apply now! Or for more information on this Recruitment Consultant role, contact Ella at Permanent People.